[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Sat Nov 14 19:39:13 GMT 2020

 Damn -- I'm sorry to hear that, and hope everyone feels better soonest. My elder daughter's roommate had been carpooling with her (the roommate's) boss, and found out recently that he tested positive for COVID-19. My daughter tweeted this morning that her test came back negative, so I and she can both tentatively breathe easier, figuratively and literally.
Karen A. Wyle