[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Sat Nov 14 19:55:47 GMT 2020

On Nov 14, 2020, at 2:30 PM, Ruchira Mathur <wetair at gmail.com> wrote:

> What governor is this?
>
> On Sat, Nov 14, 2020, 2:02 PM WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
>> Our governor has decreed that we wear masks at all times even in our own
>> homes.

I think William has said he's in New Mexico.  In which case that is not true.  The governor has said "“Please stay home,” said Gov. Lujan Grisham. “Please, when you must go out, wear a mask, and avoid groups."  The public health order of November 13 (https://www.governor.state.nm.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/111320-PHO.pdf) says "When New Mexicans are not in their homes, they must strictly adhere to social distancing protocols and wear face coverings to minimize risks."  This is all public information.

Katherine, in New York State