[LMB] Question about demons

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 02:40:57 GMT 2020

Humpbacks, great blues and other baleen whales are gentle giants of the
sea---unless you're plankton.  A sperm whale or orca, OTOH, is bad news if
you're smaller and edible.  Sperm whales pretty routinely swim down to go
after giant squid---they've been seen breaching while in an all-out fight
with a giant squid.  And when they were hunted, the whalers would find
giant squid beaks in the whales' stomachs.