[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

Alex Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 19:14:42 GMT 2020

Hello,

> On 15 Nov 2020, at 05:53, dbernat <dbernat at gol.com> wrote:
> Can anyone contribute from Hong Kong, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea?

Well, I left Hong Kong about a week ago. At that time, restaurants are open, but with distancing and only four people per table. Everyone is wearing masks. I think bars have to stay closed. But we get a few cases per day, sometimes not knowing where the people caught it from. The borders are still pretty much open, which is somewhat controversial, since many people are convinced that people travelling from mainland China are bringing the disease into HK.

little Alex