[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:40:42 GMT 2020

Greg Hennessy (greg.hennessy at cox.net) wrote:
> On 11/14/20 5:36 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH wrote:
>> It was on Facebook.
> That's your first problem. It's 2020. Why would you trust anything
> on facebook?

Facebook is a medium.  Information on it isn't stamped for reliability
by that fact either way, any more than by any other medium.  A couple
of times, I added stuff to W'pedia about LMB's intentions about Tien
Vorsoisson's abusive personality, explicitly citing Herself on this
list, and linking to the archive for reference.  Idiots removed it on
the grounds that because it was information from a mailing list, it was
therefore unreliable.  [*eye roll*]

It has been repeatedly demonstrated that that *particular* Facebook
group has a lot of misinformation on it.

Joel