[LMB] Epidemic

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Nov 16 14:38:17 GMT 2020

> On Nov 16, 2020, at 6:25 AM, anmar Caver <anmar.mirza at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Those who would do evil in the world also know this expressly or
> intuitively. They know that they can habituate the population in such a way
> to enable them to do great atrocities. We have seen this time and time
> again on nation-scales, but also in smaller scales. Indeed it was so easy
> that research by experimentation into such is generally banned with human
> subjects.

Biologically, we are the same as the people who would go to witch burning for entertainment, would commit the Tesla race massacre, and accept a whole lot of behaviors as right and normal which we don’t accept today.

We are a peer-driven species.   Societies can change from close to ideal to doing ethnic cleansing in the blink of an eye.

It would be extremely foolish to believe we have evolved past this.  Instead, we need to keep working at creating the society we want.