[LMB] Question about demons

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Nov 16 18:29:31 GMT 2020

> On Nov 16, 2020, at 11:08 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> From the sermon about the creation, it would seam that the gods and demons are tied to the planet (IIRC the world).

My theory:

I suspect the substance that makes up demons and gods can be very tenuous.   Whether it gets created with life, or whether it is a necessary component of life (soul-material?), theologians and scientists should decide (they can work together).

That substance appears to contribute to god-life.

And it can be attenuated when demons are “killed”.    If it is just the person being killed, it sticks together for a time looking for a life that can gather it in.

If there is nothing to gather it in, it attenuates similar to when a saint “kills” it.

I would expect someone experimented to see what happens when a newborn infant gets a demon.