[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

Mark Goldfield markgoldfield at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 21:16:28 GMT 2020

Our area (Brooklyn, New York City) also has had virtually no enforcement against individuals failing to follow even the most basic requirements to wear masks to protect other people.
Lots of "reminders" and "education" and some limited enforcement against businesses, but virtually none against individuals or religious institutions.

Mark

Subject: Re: [LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

that's my worry about the new Michigan orders, that there will be no
enforcement, or at least no consistent enforcement.