[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:20:41 GMT 2020

My rule of thumb on checking the veracity of news is to look at the source
. If I see something on Twitter or Facebook I definitely double check with
other sources and if it's a Government mandate I'll definitely check the
government website. There are ways to separate the wheat from the chaff if
you suspect the source.