[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

anmar Caver anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 03:05:10 GMT 2020

On Monday, November 16, 2020, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> My rule of thumb on checking the veracity of news is to look at the source
> . If I see something on Twitter or Facebook I definitely double check with
> other sources and if it's a Government mandate I'll definitely check the
> government website. There are ways to separate the wheat from the chaff if
> you suspect the source.

Many of my facebook friends are people who are experts in their fields. I
give their views posted on FB  on topics in their areas a whole lot of
credence. Random friends who I know don’t have much background, not so
much. Random people on FB, not at all. But I also carefully curate my
friends and people prone to posting crap don’t stay on that list.

--
Anmar Mirza EMT, N9ISY, NCRC National Coordinator, RBNC President