[LMB] OT: Fighting Words

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Nov 17 15:09:18 GMT 2020

There used to be a legal concept, I don’t think it applies anymore, that certain words or phrases were justification for a physical attack. Certain groups are still claiming that as a right.
OB: Dueling is outlawed, but can calling someone a mutie on Barrayarr still justify killing? Would the judge let the attacker go because of the intolerable insult?

William A Wenrich