[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 17:54:36 GMT 2020

There was an article about this in USA Today* yesterday (Nov. 16): It may
be due to different strains of the virus, so antibodies for one version
don't necessarily work for other versions.  This is indeed a novel (as in
new) virus, and there is a lot still not known about it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/11/13/covid-19-reinfection-vaccines-herd-immunity-health/6136943002/

*Non-USAans: this is a daily -- well, Monday through Friday-- national
newspaper here.