[LMB] OT: Clarification

anmar Caver anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:56:39 GMT 2020

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> The joke part was the idea that wearing a mask to bed was kinky. It may
> have been a feeble joke, my sense of humor is not the same as most.

I read it as humor, albeit one based on a faulty premise and as such
somewhat misleading and on a subject that is likely to blow up, as it has.
I know there’s a lot of off-topic material on the list, but much of it
originates from a very few people, you among the highest, and much of that
on subjects that are best left for social media where it’s appropriate. The
list is not twitter or facebook and really not the place for large numbers
of random musings to be posted that are not directly topical. This is one
reason I’ve considered unsubscribing over the last few years (that and not
having as much time for social media in general): the ratio of OT posts to
direct Bujold discussions is vastly higher than it was even a few years ago
and it begets even more. The list is ripe for moderation.

(And yes, I realize my post only contributes to the noise, and no, it’s not
a fishing trip for “please don’t go.”)

Anmar

--
Anmar Mirza EMT, N9ISY, NCRC National Coordinator, RBNC President