[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 02:48:27 GMT 2020

I agree that the press (by which I do not limit meaning to printed
journalism) often (usually? nearly all the time??) gets things wrong,
especially technical stuff. If someone publishes an article on something
you happen to know about, they virtually always either get it wrong, or at
least dumb it down the point where their words are of no use in actually
explaining it.