[LMB] Question about demons

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Nov 18 07:42:06 GMT 2020

On Nov 16, 2020, at 5:28 AM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are penguins only along the coast of Antarctica.
>
> Fairly deep into the continent, the best you could hope for would be
> demon-possessed Elder Things.  Worst:  demon-possessed shoggoths.
>
> Matt "teke-li-li” However, penguins are found elsewhere.

Galápagos Islands (only place in the Northern hemisphere, Les Barker aside)

Says Wikipedia:
Major populations of penguins are found in Angola <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angola>, Antarctica <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctica>, Argentina <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina>, Australia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia>, Chile <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile>, Namibia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namibia>, New Zealand <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand>, and South Africa <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa>, and Crozet Islands <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crozet_Islands> (Îles Crozet), a group in the southern Indian Ocean, south of Madagascar.

Have you heard anything of the iceberg?
My family were on it, you see.

A demon or a Great Animal in/as a penguin seems peculiar to me.

Marina