[LMB] OT: Governor’s Orders

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Nov 19 15:06:11 GMT 2020

> It can print more currency.  It cannot create money.
>
> But ah, I forgot - this listserv doesn't believe in things like economics.
> Carry on.
>
> Matt G.
> --
This seems like a gratuitous insult.

The listserver has no opinion on economics AFAIK. Unless they have
used a high degree of AI, which I doubt and even then whether machines
can be said to have opinion is either a matter of semantics or an open question.

Which school of economics do you believe in?

In my econ classes, there was no mention of differences between money
and currency. Please tell us of the distinction, if any. Most money or currency
is electronic records nowadaze.

__
Vilhjalmur Stefansson (1879 – 1962)