[LMB] OT: Disney Must Pay

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:46:43 GMT 2020

I'll agree that Disney has done some great work.  Back-in-the-day, their
animation was absolutely first-rate.  However, that has nothing to do with
the behavior of the company as a whole.

If you enjoy Disney products---buy them second-hand.  That way you get your
product and Disney doesn't get more money.