[LMB] Random questions

quietann quietann at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:29:27 GMT 2020

I have seen fanfic where Xav's Betan wife moved back to Beta after his
death -- possibly involving her as a refugee host to Aral and Gregor? Also
something else that mentioned her moving back after Yuri's massacre of her
two daughters and most of their immediate families.

I think that if she or Xav had been around for Miles, it would have been in
the books.

Ann

quietann at gmail.com

aka "The Accidental Jewess"