[LMB] Grays

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com
Sat Nov 21 08:18:13 GMT 2020

On Nov 20, 2020, at 11:47 PM, Markus Baur via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:

(re: a Lensman / Vorkosiganverse crossover involving somebody from Athos and a certain Lensman planet.

> Lyranian?

I suspect that you aren’t familiar with E. E. “Doc” Smith’s magnus opus (written 1938-1948).

A humanoid species where the males were stupid breeding stock and the females ruled. They first show up in _Second-Stage Lensman_ and were revisited in _Children of the Lens_ (where at least one was recruited by Boskone)..

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com