[LMB] Grays

informationstationjl at gmail.com informationstationjl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:19:37 GMT 2020

The reason I mentioned Mark and being a Gray Lensman, is that after growing
up in a creche, and learning that even his identity wasn't really his, he
would seem to be person who wanted it to be very clear exactly what was his.
As a Gray Lensman, those lines blur again; he can have the use of a whole
planet at need, but what, exactly, is *his*? Kimball Kinnison receives a
salary from his day job from someone, but would Mark be in the same
position? I just thought putting him in a position again where he can use
whatever he needs, but the lines of exactly what is his are.blurry.

Just a few thoughts.

Jean Lamb

tlambs1138 at charter.net <mailto:tlambs1138 at charter.net>

https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20