[LMB] Details in Science Fiction

Andras Farkas deepbluemistake at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:26:44 GMT 2020

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:44 PM Karen A. Wyle <kawyle at att.net> wrote:
>  I've been struggling with what phone-equivalent(s) people will have in twenty or thirty years.

The way I see it, everything is trending toward getting smaller and
being on and usable all the time (social pressure to never turn your
phone off, longer battery life, etc) so I imagine it'd be like those
people today who have earbuds in their ears and their phone in their
pocket who talk to unseen people while walking, jogging, or in the
public bathroom -- but more visually streamlined, and physically
smaller devices.  Perhaps the earbud is the entire phone, with no
screen included in the box one'd get it in.