[LMB] Louis Who?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:04:14 GMT 2021

When Gwynne said, she thought Andre was a women's name I was amused because
Andre Norton's real name was Mary Alice Norton and she chose Andre Norton
as her nom de plume because at that time women science fiction writers were
unheard off and not taken seriously at that time. Andre is the French and
Portuguese form of the name Andrew which is or was considered masculine.