[LMB] Citizenship?

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Dec 1 10:43:33 GMT 2021

> On Nov 30, 2021, at 4:37 PM, Edith via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I would not expect it to have one (although this is not my area of expertise). From Escobar's perspective he has still committed crimes in Escobaran territory and so under its jurisdiction. And a change in citizenship would not alter the need to request extradition from Barrayar.g

I assume that situation was rectified by negotiation. Fines and restitution and some diplomatic hand waving. The agents who
tried to return him to Escobar might get some cash and a commendation in their personnel files. Remember he has support
at the highest levels up to the Emperor if need be.

—
As the historical Buddha said, “Hatred does not stop by hatred at any time; hatred stops only by love. this is an ancient rule.“ about 2770 BP (BP means either Before Present or Before Physics that is before nuclear testing made it necessary to adjust carbon 14 dating.