[LMB] OT: Internet Info?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Dec 1 19:59:54 GMT 2021

The problem with getting information from the internet is not so much that some sites have particular worldview but that anyone can claim to be an expert on something they know nothing about.
I ranted before about the "100 Best Science Fiction Books" and "10 Best Science Fiction Series" that didn't mention Lois. Today I'll take on a movie expert who doesn't even do minimal research let alone actually watch the movie.
Recently I watched "White Christmas" with my grandmother. I remembered that the song was also in a movie called "Holiday Hotel" and I used googlefu to try to find the differences in the two movies. One sentence from the article said, "they wanted to help their old Sargent who had a hotel in Connecticut that was failing." The hotel was in Vermont and was in trouble due to lack of snow. He didn't even look at a list of songs to see "What Can You Do with a General."

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.