[LMB] OT: Internet Info?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Dec 1 22:51:28 GMT 2021

> On Dec 1, 2021, at 3:00 PM, Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
>
> On 01/12/2021 20:51, Howard Brazee wrote:
>> That’s the movie described above.
> My apologies. I assumed that White Christmas was a recent remake with completely different cast, and that William was looking for differences between original and remake, not between two Crosby movies.

It is confusing because the unlikely plot for Holiday Inn had a pair of Hollywood types and a resort Inn that was open on different holidays, with songs for each holidays.   One of those songs was “White Christmas”.

Then “White Christmas” had a pair of Hollywood types and a resort Inn.

Bing Crosby & Fred Astaire were competing for the affections of Marjorie Reynolds in “Holiday Inn"

Bing Crosby & Danny Kaye were one act who were WWII entertainers together.
Rosemary & Vera-Ellen were a sister act confused about what was best for each other.