[LMB] Further apologies for apologizing for being late when it's actually still the day

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 09:40:00 GMT 2021

Hi, guys. I haven't been on the list lately. Two years ago, I resigned from my job, and devoted myself to Better Domes and Gardens, so to speak. Grew pumpkins. Tamed farm kittens. Forgot to get farm kittens spayed. Watched my biological kingdom increase exponentially, and oh, boy, became a passionate spayer and neuterer (well, by proxy) of small cats.

I've got 14 in my house, and Auntie Milk has six in hers (they are all spayed and neutered and stitches out as of today! Hallelujah! There are still nine -- well, eight as of tonight if all went well -- who still need the job done in my house).

Carl Sandburg has been crossing my radar quite frequently these days, so when I say the fog crept in on little cat feet, I'm referring to literal cat feet and figurative brain fog.

I've always been a bit challenged on the concepts of time and space, so I guess thinking I was late when I still have six hours of December 2 is kind of on brand for me.

I AM delighted that Marna's birthday greetings were sent on the day, though. Am glad to be back, too.

Micki