[LMB] Citizenship? - Oaths and Arde

Tony Zbaraschuk tzbarasc at lasierra.edu
Fri Dec 3 14:49:16 GMT 2021

I'm not sure what the legal age of oath-taking is in Barrayar, but I
suspect that it may be case-by-case and strongly correlated with perceived
maturity.  Gregor tells Nikki Vorsoisson in ACC that "perhaps for the first
time" the boy will have to give his word as Vorsoisson in all seriousness
-- and he's what, ten or twelve at the time?

Tony Z

--
Tony Zbaraschuk
Bookworm, talker, learner