[LMB] OT: Tip

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 08:04:36 GMT 2021

Gwynne: One more problem about living on top of a cliff:  it sounds
so fake. I know that there's a lot of outright lying, pretence, etc, online.
So 'I live on top of a cliff'... 'There's a venomous snake living in the walls
of my house' and all the rest of it... it sounds totally fake. Basically, all the
really fake-sounding stuff about me is real. I used to make up really
ordinary-sounding things when I chatted online, so that people would
believe me, because I'm pretty sure that they don't believe the real stuff.