[LMB] Citizenship? - Oaths and Arde

Richard G. Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Sun Dec 5 09:35:52 GMT 2021

In theory, my father was eligible for Swiss citizenship, as he was the grandson of a male Swiss citizen. Unfortunately, it was thru his mother, who's birth had not been registered in her father's native Canton in time, so the opportunity lapsed.

Oh, well... would have made my security clearance harder to get...