[LMB] OT: Tip

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 17:22:01 GMT 2021

When my brother and I were driving up the Florida Atlantic coast, we saw a
lot of elaborate beach houses built on the barrier islands---basically, on
sand dunes that stuck out of the water.  We commented at length on the
foolishness of anybody who'd do such a thing, and hoped that when the next
hurricane came, the owners would find out that nobody was sympathetic to
them.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 1:26 AM A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <