[LMB] OT: Woman's Clothes with Pockets

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sun Dec 5 17:48:16 GMT 2021

On Sun, 5 Dec 2021, WalterStuartBushell wrote:
> <https://www.gocomics.com/freerange/2021/12/04>

:-)

Thanks for introducing me to this comic, Walter. I liked the cookie one a
few days back.

Does anyone get this particular one, though/ I gather it's something to do
with the identity of the male, but it's not quite clear? Is he supposed to
be a Xmas elf? Or it a topical reference?

https://www.gocomics.com/freerange/2021/12/03

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor