[LMB] OT: Woman's Clothes with Pockets

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 19:16:32 GMT 2021

for men's shirts, KingsizeDirect.com has shortsleeved shirts with long
tails and two front pockets (not western-style) with button closure (but no
flap, like the western style). I buy 'em by the handful because that's my
preferred attire. Many colors and patterns, all the same style.

of course they have lots of other stuff, too.

I'm not exactly king-sized, but I'm no slim sliver either (my waist size
is, erm,... too big) but the 2XL fits me well. they go up to something like
6xl or 8xl or some such for the truly king-sized man.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 8:16 AM Markus Baur via Lois-Bujold <