[LMB] OT: Woman's Clothes with Pockets

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Dec 5 23:01:03 GMT 2021

> On Dec 5, 2021, at 10:09 AM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com <mailto:ravenclaweric at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> All my T-shirts have a breast pocket, so I can carry around my reading
> glasses.

I mostly wear western style shirts with a closable shirt pocket with a little hole for my pens (which I use).   Back when cell phones were smaller, I would use the pocket for them, snapped shut so they don’t fall out.   Even before I went western (to be slightly more conservative looking than other computer programmers), I never wore T-shirts as regular shirts.

One pair of my reading glasses has ropes holding them like a necklace.