[LMB] Citizenship? - now OT:

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 00:51:50 GMT 2021

I was born in Bad Hamburg, Germany. I'm a naturalized American citizen
because my dad was a courier for the State Department. But I have a German
birth certificate so, theoretically,  I could use that birth certificate to
get a European Union passport. I've never been tempted though.

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021, 10:50 AM Edith via Lois-Bujold <