[LMB] Gwynne's place

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 02:51:02 GMT 2021

Gwynne, your views are fabulous!  There's no picture of your house or the snake within its walls, however.  I hope you, house, and snake are all well.
Jerrie

Gwynne: Haven't seen the snake for a while, but it could have been hibernating
a bit for winter. I usually find a snakeskin by the watertank each year, didn't get
one this year so maybe the snake has moved on. Although sometimes I hear a
sound from above my ceiling - not feet, it's not birds or possums. Just a sound of
movement, so maybe the snake is up there. It can't get into my house from there,
so I'm fine with it.

There's other boards on my Pinterest page, one of them is my garden, I'm not sure
if the house features there, I do need to update. There's some Bujold-themed
boards, too.