[LMB] OT: Kitties! And glad to be back!

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 11:01:43 GMT 2021

Thanks, Raymond! Katy is a very cute name for a kitty. Sweet! My last batch is taking inspiration mostly from aviation. Earhart is a brave little black kitty boy, and Cessna is almost as brave (and striped). The two girls are Gretchen for the little black one (she just looks like a Gretchen -- rather serious and thoughtful), and another stripey one named Corrigan (because she went the wrong way for dinner more than once).

Katrina, I hear you about kitties appreciating a little more one-on-one (or at least two-on-one) time. My two 16-year-olds are bewildered, and Kana is a little black cat who sleeps most of the days, then wanders around the house yelling at the other cats who get in her way . . . sometimes chasing them. Charli came last February, and she is my first long-hair. Just a darling, but she's also surprisingly good with kittens. She stands out of the way to let them play with the string, etc. I think she's getting a bit depressed about the whole thing, to tell the truth.

Your kitties will miss you. I hope something nice happens, and you are able to re-unite a lot faster than you expect.

Micki