[LMB] Citizenship? - Oaths and Arde

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 23:21:43 GMT 2021

It could be as simple, as long as she lives on Barrayar, she's considered a
subject and a member of the Vor class. If she visits Beta Colony then she's
considered a Baten citizen. On any other planet she could choose to be
either a Betan citizen or a Vorkosigan of Barrayar.  That would depend on
whatever passport she shows to a customs agent.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021, 2:14 PM Edith via Lois-Bujold <