[LMB] DAMN!!!!! My Smart-Home went stupid!!!

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Dec 8 05:45:32 GMT 2021

On Dec 7, 2021, at 5:51 PM, Jean Lamb <tlambs1138 at charter.net> wrote:

> Probably a good thing we never got our Alexa to work (even our daughter couldn't get it to work, so it wasn't just us).

Kurt was in the team that brought out the first Alexa: he worked on the user interface.

Shortly after the release, he began seeking another employer, one who understood software production cycles do not translate to SKUs.

The current user interface is not his fault: he was gone by mid-2015.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala