[LMB] Citizenship? - Oaths and Arde

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:59:02 GMT 2021

Something of the sort was done for the birth of the Princess of the
Netherlands, IIRC---during WWII, the Queen of the Netherlands was in exile
in Canada, and due to give birth.  The Canadian government declared the
part of the hospital she was in to be temporarily Netherlands soil, so that
the Princess' claim to Netherlandership would be unquestioned.

I always thought that was a really nice thing to do.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 7:01 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <