[LMB] OT: Sense of the list

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Dec 9 06:11:09 GMT 2021

35 years ago my son's 4th grade teacher told her class that everyone knew that people with blue eyes and blond hair were mentally deficient. My son was the only person in class with blue eyes and blond hair. He is also slightly dyslexic and has ADD. When I complained about it on the list, I was told that if it hurt him, good. Now he will know what it feels like.

Is this still the sentiment of the list or was it just a couple of people?

William A Wenrich
A sinner utterly dependent on the grace of God.