[LMB] OT: Sense of the list

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 12:18:45 GMT 2021

Are you talking about Jane Elliot (née Jennison) who showed to her third
grade students, first hand, how being a targeted as inferior because of
their skin, hair and eye color. And
who showed how irrational it was to judge people how they looked like?
I'd like to point on the documentary I watched, a long time ago, that she
lectured  her students on why it's bad to judge people on what they looked
like.
Her approach was to eradicate racism through how people judged each other
based on appearance.