[LMB] OT: Sense of the list

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:44:15 GMT 2021

I saw the documentary and actually met her, sort of, during a lecture in
sociology class. I've always wondered how the students in her classroom,
now in their late fifties and early sixties, are doing. Did they become
wiser?  Did they understand what she trying teach them. I'm curious on how
they would respond today.