[LMB] Louis Who?

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 16:34:48 GMT 2021

Then again, "Gawain" may have been an English bard's attempt at "Gwynne",
spelling not having been standardized at all and the language still
evolving. (It still is, for that matter.)

(signed) The other Lois, who has from time to time attempted to read
Chaucer in the original 14th-Century spelling. Very strange.