[LMB] OT: Cigarette Prohibition NZ

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Dec 10 14:27:47 GMT 2021

I read that there is a law pending in New Zealand that will gradually raise the age for buying cigarettes with the internet of stopping the next generation from smoking.
I hope it works. Things the US have done to stop the use of anything from outright prohibition of alcohol to high taxes on cigarettes to the “war on drugs” haven’t worked.
Maybe Kiwis are more law abiding than Americans. Maybe the gradualism is the key. Again I hope it works.

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.