[LMB] OT: update

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Dec 10 16:01:27 GMT 2021

I'm not sure if I've said it here Brian has COVID. Everyone else in the family including, his in-laws, Hazel and Anna, Gayle, and I have been tested negative. I helped him move some furniture after his first symptoms started and I will get a second test Monday.
His symptoms are mild and he is getting an infusion today.
We really don't know where he was infected since his current job is working alone in an office and all of the people, he was around have tested negative.

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.