[LMB] Executions

Richard G. Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Sat Dec 11 21:30:15 GMT 2021

In my story 'Vor is -', I propose that punishments, even high treason, are sometimes handed to the miscreants' families.
The family can decide on about anything - subject to the Emperor's review. I have one of the (minor) villains being exiled to a bleak spot in the district, to be a farmer.
This fits with the 'family' nature of Barrayarann society, ultimately it's the local Count who is responsible for justice.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android