[LMB] OT: Cigarette Prohibition NZ

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 02:48:21 GMT 2021

I used to smoke, but quit about 12 years ago. It took about 4 months and a
ton of nicotine patches before the urges went away. My sense of smell
improved considerably once I quit as well as my sense of taste. Found
myself liking certain foods I didn't like before and some foods l liked
before not so much after I quit specialty the saltier foods.