[LMB] Executions

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 08:48:00 GMT 2021

From: WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com>

Then there?s the death by x number of cuts as Yuri experienced.
William A Wenrich

Gwynne: Ohhhh I'd forgotten that one!  I think it's probably reserved for
Emperors (no wonder Gregor has nightmares; history lessons at school
must have been a particular torment for him.) And rather than being
savage, I think it was a way to share the guilt of usurping an emperor. The
savagery was just a by-product, and probably not all that regretted. (After
all, they could have just lined up as a firing squad and done it a lot faster.)