[LMB] OT: Tech marches on

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 04:17:57 GMT 2021

I wouldn't be surprised if they still are using them. I had a friend who
specialized in computer systems from the seventies,  eighties and nineties
for the navy. He went around the world trouble shooting the computer
systems aboard navy ships.
I also had a chance to tour a nuclear submarine and was surprised to see
tubes glowing behind some of the consoles.