[LMB] OT: Tech marches on

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Mon Dec 13 14:59:26 GMT 2021

 At one of my early law firm jobs, there was a computer research setup where one could choose a 1200 or 2400 baud connection. I had a "discussion" with one of the partners about my desire to use the 2400 baud setting. I argued it would save on my time, a valuable resource. I was maybe forgetting that they billed for my time by the very expensive hour . . . .
Karen A. Wyle